In 2018, I read 71 books. My goal in 2019 is to read 72 books.
Books Read in 2019
- Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee (Adult Science Fiction) Highly Recommend. Overwhelmingly immersive.
- Raven Strategem by Yoon Ha Lee (Adult Science Fiction) Highly Recommend. An impressive sequel to Ninefox Gambit.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black (YA Fantasy) Recommend. Impressively written. Holly Black is a master of tension and conflict.
- Revenant Gun by Yoon Ha Lee (Adult Science Fiction) Recommend. A slightly rushed but fitting ending to the series.
- Band Sinister by KJ Charles (Adult Regency) Recommend. Utterly delightful.
- Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting Dynamic Characters and Effective Viewpoints (Write Great Fiction) by Nancy Cress (Craft Book).
- A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole (Adult Romance) Recommend. Delightful. Would love this to be a movie. My husband would cry.
- The Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan (YA Fantasy)
- The Fire in Fiction by Donald Maas (Craft Book).
- The Affair of the Mysterious Letter by Alexis Hall (Adult Sherlockian) Recommend for fans of Sherlock Holmes and Fallen London.
- Girls with Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young (YA Science Fiction).
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (YA Fantasy).
- Currently Reading: All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis (YA Science Fiction) and Afterward by E.K. Johnston (YA Fantasy).